Notes for the parent/guardian:
● If you don’t have internet access at home, try calling the provider in your area.
● Make sure the student is continuing to read and write, even if it is in a language other than English.
● Visit the school’s website and/or class websites that may have been established for learning opportunities.
● Allow your child to work with a friend over the phone or video call.
Information from LDOE:
Free Language Learning Websites – a list of free sites providing English language development at varying levels.
English for Daily Life – interactive basic English language lessons.
District Learning Resources:
SuccessMaker Grades K-8
Summary: SuccessMaker is an adaptive and prescriptive scheduling intervention program delivering a Reading curriculum for grades K-8. Students are engaged with game play, choices, rewards and multiple levels of challenge.
How to Access:
1. Sign into Google
2. Click on the waffle
3. Scroll down and click on the Pearson EasyBridge icon
4. Click on SuccessMaker
5. Select the course you want to work on (Reading or Math)
Contact Ms. Crystal Arceneaux at 337-364-7641 or email her at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. Additional Website with videos to assist parents: https://sites.google.com/view/successmakerathome/home
Directions for using Google Classroom at home.
By providing this list of websites available for parents to access for educational purposes, Iberia Parish School Board disclaims any ownership, licensure or other proprietary rights therin and admonishes that any users of the same to comply with all copyrighted materials and/or other licensure requirements.